The Somerset College Uniform Committee is very excited to release a new range of active sublimated swimwear, now available to purchase at The Bird and Bush Retail Centre - The Ray Building. Thank you to CJ Licuanan (Year 12) and Bianca Crisp (Year 12) for modelling the very stylish new swimwear designs.
Spartan netball uniforms were used as inspiration in the design, to update the look of the swimwear.
Owner operator Kay Shallcross (Kozii Swimwear) and the Uniform College Committee agree, the new active sublimated swimwear is very stylish; the range has already received wonderful praise from our elite swimmers.
The following sizes are currently available for purchase:
Girls – Sizes 8, 10, 12, 14, XS, S, M, L, and XL
Boys Nix – Sizes 8, 10, 12, XS, S, M, L and XL
Other sizes will become available gradually when the current surplus stock is depleted.
There will now be two options to choose when purchasing swimwear for your child. – Our modern active sublimated swimwear or our existing aqua life swimwear.
We would like to offer the following tips that you may find helpful with the care of your swimwear to prolong its wear:
• Always rinse your garments in fresh water after you have been swimming, preferably before you go home from the pool, don’t leave them rolled up wet in a towel.
• Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with a mild detergent: DO NOT soak, use bleach or fabric softener, or iron, or tumble dry; line dry out of direct sunlight.
• Please be sure to take special care of your sublimated swimmers, fabrics that have been sublimated can be more prone to pilling: avoid all rough and sharp surfaces, don’t sit on concrete or rub up against any rough surface.
• Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools.
• Avoid excess contact with sunscreen lotions, oils, deodorants, make-up and perfume.
Please ensure that underwear is worn at all times when trying on swimwear.
The Bird and Bush Retail Centre is open Term Time Monday to Friday from 7.30am to 4.30pm.
Phone: 55597 167 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
« Back to IndexNext article in this edition »