With the successful completion of the current Plan ahead of schedule, the College Board will embark on a new Strategic Plan process this year. The Headmaster invites all interested parents to Forums where the future of the College can be discussed. Please enrol for one of these sessions at your convenience and share in the strategic vision of the College.
When we all work together, great things happen.
The Strategic Plan Parent Forums are scheduled for one hour on a variety of days and times as follows:
- Monday 24 April at 10.30am, 5.00pm
- Thursday 27 April at 8.00am, 9.00am, 10.30am, 2.30pm, 5.00pm
- Wednesday 3 May at 2.30pm
- Friday 5 May at 8.00am, 9.00am
- Monday 8 May at 3.30pm, 5.00pm
- Tuesday 9 May at 8.00am, 9.00am, 10.30am
- Wednesday 10 May at 8.00am and 2.30pm; and
- Thursday 11 May at 10.30am
Please enrol for the Strategic Plan Parent Forums using the links below:
« Back to IndexNext article in this edition »