Breakfast is indeed a very important meal. A good breakfast fuels you up and gets you ready for the day. In general, kids and teens who eat breakfast have more energy, do better in school, and eat healthier throughout the day.
Our Chef and team provide our students and the Somerset Community a variey of Breakfast delights:
- Banana Bread with butter – toasted if requested at time of order
- Thick Cut Raisin Toast
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Yoghurt with Muesli and a berry compote
- Ham and Cheese Croissants
- Whole seasonal fresh fruit
- Hash Browns
- Bacon and Egg Wrap with cheese and barbeque sauce
- Assorted Juices and milks
- Hot Chocolates
For Week 5 we are trialling hot pancakes with maple syrup.
Breakfast is served from 7.30am, so why not come in and enjoy breakfast in the alfresco area.
« Back to IndexNext article in this edition »
- Beef Madras Curry with Brown Rice
- Red Chicken Curry with Rice and Greens
- Vegetarian Lasagne with Pumpkin and Spinach
- Friday Special -Tempura Chicken Nuggets and Chips