Our 'Thank You High Tea' is an occasion for us to get together to celebrate the kindness and generosity of our volunteers and dedication of College staff. We hope you can join us on Wednesday 16 November, in the Pool Function room at 8.30am.
Everyone is welcome and please bring along that friend that is always humble.
Selfless acts of kindness include, but definitely not limited to:
- Celebration of Literature - cafe, bookshop, ushering, information, the list goes on!
- Get Togethers - Parent Liaisons building lifelong friendships
- P&F Association functions - Welcome Function, Mother's Day, Jewel
- Pop-Up Shop - pre-loved uniforms
- School Banking
- Grandparents' Day
- Athletic and Swimming Carnivals
- Fundraisers and support for Rowing, Swimming, Chess and Rugby
- Teacher support in classrooms
- Administration support in Events Office
- Christmas concerts
- Musicals and House Plays
- Valedictory and Year 6 Dinners
- plus much more
We all share our community's vision to provide our children with a happy and memorable Somerset Experience, made possible by the combined efforts of hundreds of parents, friends and staff. There is plenty to celebrate!
« Back to IndexNext article in this edition »