Year 2 took a step back in time last week to explore the Mudgeeraba Historical Museum. This was a wonderful opportunity to explore life in the past.
We had many of our inquiring curiosities answered, and as the inquiry cycle encourages, lots of new questions to investigate.
- Did kids really get the cane?
- How come the toilet is outside?
- How come kids walked to school?
- How come lady teachers had to stop their job when they got married?
- Where was the playground?
Lot’s to discuss, compare and share ideas.
« Back to IndexNext article in this edition »