In Term One, Year 3 Students have been inquiring into how Reflection can provide opportunities to change mindsets. On Wednesday last week our students participated in a fantastic workshop about the Art of Being Resilient.
Students learnt that Resilience is a big fancy word that means being able to cope with difficult situations in life. A resilient person is able to bounce back and keep going when things get tough. Through the workshop the students learnt to:
- Surround themselves with good supports, family and friends
- Problem solve and think about the issues at hand
- Eat healthy and to get enough sleep
- Listen and help you friends
- Develop their own set of values and think positively.
It was a very successful session and we have begun the hear the students talk about negative shark thoughts and positive dolphin thoughts throughout their conversations.
« Back to IndexNext article in this edition »