This week in sport we finalise our Summer Season sports trials and move towards the APS Athletics Carnival on 10 August.
Katherine was selected in the South Coast Under 16 Girls AFL Team as a shadow.
Congratulations to the following students for their achievements at the South Coast Rowing Squad Trials:
Katherine Plume: qualified as “stroke” for the Open Quad at the Queensland Titles in September in Bundaberg
Jade Mansell: 4th in a single and qualified for the Under 16 Quad for State
Lachlan Munro: 3rd in a single and qualified for the Under 16 Quad for State
Blake Mills: Cox for the Open Boys South Coast Quad (TBC)
Adele will be part of the Queensland School Sport Swimming Team competing in the National titles in Darwin from 15 to 21 September.
Friday 5 August
- 1.00pm to 3.00pm: APS 1500m and Javelin Events at All Saints Anglican School
- APS Summer Season Sports Trials (2 of 2)
Tuesday 9 August
- 6.00pm to 8.30pm: Netball Dinner, The Great Hall
Wednesday 10 August
- 8.00am to 3.30pm: Senior School APS Athletics Carnival at Somerset College
Thursday 11 August
- 8.00am to 3.30pm: Junior School APS Athletics Carnival at Somerset College
Friday 12 August
« Back to IndexNext article in this edition »
- APS Summer Season Round 1 versus Coomera Anglican College