The Somerset Sports Precinct is a premier sporting complex that serves and enhances the educational value of our students by providing access to first-class sport and recreation facilities.
Opening in 2016, the addition of a Athletic Track, Fitness Centre, Basketball Courts, Multi-purpose Room and Functions Room shaped the transformation into what is now known as the Somerset Sports Precinct.
The Sports Precinct includes:
- Two international-standard indoor Netball/Basketball courts with sprung flooring
- Fully-equipped Fitness Centre
- Group fitness and multi-purpose room
- IAAF Accredited 10-lane synthetic running track
- Olympic-size Swimming Pool
- Tennis complex comprising six courts
- A premier Football (Soccer) field, Football practice field, and an international-standard Rugby field
- Indoor Rock Climbing Wall
The Fitness Centre is open from 6.00am to 8.00pm, Monday to Thursday, 6.00am to 7.00pm on Fridays and from 7.00am to 12noon on Saturdays.