Please note the uniform requirements for Terms Two and Three, as these differ to Term One. Trading Hours for the Bird and Bush (Retail Centre) over the Easter Holidays are also different to term time hours.
Friday 25 March to Friday 1 April – CLOSED
Monday 4 to Friday 8 April – 10.00am to 3.00pm
No bookings are required.
- Years 11 and 12 boys require: College white long-sleeved shirt, tie, navy trousers, belt and short navy socks.
- Years 11 and 12 girls require: Navy tights (minimum 15 denier).
- It is compulsory for both Years 11 and 12 boys and girls to wear the College blazer to and from school.
- During the day, College blazers may be stored in the Year 11 Common Room or Senior Learning Centre (for Year 12s). Please ensure that your blazer is labelled with your name.
- Years 7 to 10 boys and girls are permitted to wear their College jumper. All girls are encouraged to wear navy tights (minimum 15 denier); boys must wear navy trousers with short navy socks.
- All students are asked to wear formal uniform on Tuesdays.
- Years 1 to 6 boys and girls are permitted to wear their College jumper. All girls are encouraged to wear navy tights.
- College navy trousers are optional for boys and must be worn with short navy socks.
- Pre-Prep to Prep boys and girls are permitted to wear the College fleece top and pants.
All uniform requirements are available at the Bird and Bush (Retail Centre).
To minimise the loss of costly uniform items, all uniform items must be appropriately marked with your child’s name, including hats, ties and jackets. Please email Lost Property firstname.lastname@example.org for any lost items.
« Back to IndexNext article in this edition »